Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall harvest dinner.

   This is a dinner I have planned in my head for around five months. Come this next week I am going to make it happen for real. I really just needed a place to right down my ideas for each course so I don't forget any one incredible idea. I'm excited to cook in my kitchen again and use all of my new goodies. Who's excited with me!?

   First course- wilted spinach salad with roasted pumpkin, goat cheese and maple vinegarette.
   Second course- creamy pumpkin soup with a ricotta nutmeg
   Main course- nutmeg roasted chicken with carrots and garlic knots
   Dessert course- beer floats, stout chocolate mousse or hard Apple cider tart. Anyway it goes down we are getting drunk off dessert.

   So yeah, thats it. It sounds like a winning dinner to me. I am going to test it all out on Ryan and Connor soon, probably for Halloween so ill let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment