Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DIY

   I recently found the website www.curbly.com it is a DIY, craft and home improvement kind of website. They have projects ranging in every kind of experience from making your own patio furniture, to home decor. I would really encourage anyone who doesn't mind getting theirs dirty and saving lots of money to check out this website before you go and buy ANYTHING. They really do have the answer.
   When I get home I am going to make some bed side tables and I can't wait! I also think that this is a super cute and and easy project for anyone who is looking to keep cool and not look like a redneck.



   Cool idea right?! Just a can of spray paint in any color you desire and there you go, instant decor! A metallic paint might look cool or do what they did and do some pretty color blocking.
   Here is the original link. http://www.curbly.com/diy-maven/posts/11050-genius-colorful-fan-makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment