I mostly write this blog because I know that Ryan will read it everyday. I know that there are others who do read too though so I will apologize right now for this next blog however, I will make it short.
- Fix the kitchen table. We have a 1950's table with all of the legs falling off that need to be cleaned and repainted and probably have the seats recovered. Lots of work.
- Finish painting. The hallway, all of the trim, baseboards, stinky room, and living room all need to be painted. I really hate painting but I think that maybe after the 4 month break we took it won't be so bad.
- Finish painting the cabinet hardware. I forgot to take off the part that holds them up, plus the paint I bought sucks.
- Fix up the laundry room. Those shelves are gross, need to be... painted.
- Finish the floor in the kitchen. Again, need to paint the floor boards which would be much, much easier if they didn't have nails sticking out of them.
- Wash and paint the nasty side table, you know which one I am talking about, the one from the gross room.
- Touch up bathroom and look into what we can do about the bathtub.
- Fix/ purchase new blinds. I hate the metal ones, I can't clean them and they are all bent.
- Stairs, oh god. Maybe we should leave that one for when we are feeling really, really ambitious. What were we thinking? Should have just had those covered with carpet.
- Find new home for work bench stuff in my kitchen and under the stairs.
|After. Painted cabinets, and walls and CLEANED|
|The stairs were not even the worst part.|
|This room was, I would not even go inside there. That white table is the one I am talking about.|
|These are the colors we used in the house. Starting from left to right: Guest bedroom, Master Bedroom, Living room/ halls, Trim/baseboards, Dining room, Kitchen, and Bathroom.|
|This picture was taken at the lazyboy showroom but we bought that couch, isn't it lovely!|