Thursday, June 30, 2011

To baby, or not to baby?

   Is it just me or does it seem that everyone is having a baby? First everyone was going to college and now everyone is having a kid. I know that not everyone is doing this but it seems that this is all I read about on facebook. I used to use facebook to stalk photos of people who were usually taking pictures of themselves, now its been taken over by babies.
   I honestly still feel like a kid. There is no way that I could be taking care of a small human, I just love drugs, alcohol and partying wayyy too much. Okay, none of that is true but seriously I feel like this is my time to get some living out and do some growing up.
   My life has lead me down a different path. After I turned 18 and graduated from high school I immediately started traveling to just about every single state. I had a great opportunity and I took it. Since then I have taken a lot of shit from family members and friends for not going to college straight away, so I can't help but feel guilty about that.
   I don't think that there is anything wrong with making babies and I will be every single one those babies Aunt Tori, that's what I have been for most of my life, it's what I know. I don't want to offend anyone of my friends, you all have beautiful babies. All I am saying is slow down because all of us baby-less women don't know what to with ourselves.
   Since meeting Ryan people want to know things about us, like when we are getting married. Isn't that answer obvious? After he knocks me up and before I go to college. So any day now, just keep looking for my fetus photos on facebook. ;)
Okay so really I had a baby right after I turned 18.


He is 3 now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment