Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Am Breaking Up.

   It is over. I can't do this anymore. I have gotten hurt way too many times and spent countless hours in bed trying to get over it, over and over again. This is the end, we can no longer be together... hummus.
   Last night Ryan and I got some chicken shawmara with hummus, we ate it all and it was super yummy as always. In the middle of the night I woke up feeling sick and that was it, it wanted out. I think I may have lost five pounds, up for over an hour. When I finally got back to bed, Ryan was sleeping like a baby.
   Why is it that we can eat the same thing yet he doesn't get sick? This is not food poisoning then I guess, more like a food allergy. I knew it for a while now, it seems that I would get mild stomach aches just from having one corner of a pita dipped in hummus. I wish it wasn't so but I can't take it anymore.
   Hummus tastes so much better over here than it does state side and I can't help but wonder what it is that they put in it here that makes me so sick yet like a fool eat more and more. It is absolutely good on EVERYTHING. I eat with carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, pita, cheese, chicken, on a sandwich, as the dressing on my salad, I eat it with a spoon like its cereal. I have even tried on a cookie. I am hummus addicted, this is going to be seriously hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment